16ft Catering Container Case Study
We received an enquiry regarding a new 16ft custom built storage container, to be used as a catering unit. The concept of the container was very much unique with quite a few bespoke options. We followed the customer's design and ideas, and provided advice where necessary. Listed below is the bespoke work that was carried out:
- Installation of personnel door (910 x 2065mm).
- Pipework apertures cut into roof.
- Ply lined and Rockwool insulation throughout.
- Serving hatch aperture cut out.
- Serving hatch installed with hook and latch system, covered with flat panel security steel doors with high security lockbox.
- Secure gas box fitted to rear of modified unit, to hold 2 x 19kg gas bottles.
- Chimney stack housing created in roof.
- Repainted green.