20ft Shipping Container Bar and 10ft Cellar Case Study
Our client approached us with a brief specification to provide a container bar and cellar unit for a very well-known football stadium. After discussing the project over the telephone we arranged a meeting at the Lion Containers head office, to discuss the project in more detail and agree on a final specification. The client was a manufacturer of traditional hand pull beer pumps and associated drink dispensing equipment, based in West Yorkshire.
20ft Shipping Container Bar Specification
10ft Shipping Container Beer Storage Cellar Specification
- A 10ft new (once shipped) container ISO type, with original cargo doors was supplied.
- The interior and exterior of the container and door lining was prepared, masked and painted black with self-priming specialised container paint.
- 2 x 13 amp twin sockets, 1 x Anti-corrosive light fitting and switch, 1 x RCD Consumer unit, 2 x 240V recessed commando socket (male and female) and 1 x cable to allow the units to be connected in series was supplied and fitted. Appropriate electrical protection was supplied, as well as an electrical certificate.
- An aperture was cut, and a steel box section frame surround was fitted. A L500m x H200mm 45 degree louvred vent was installed to avoid water ingress. Paintwork was blown in with self-priming specialised container paint.
- A 150mm x 150mm opening aperture was cut, and surrounded with steel box section. Paintwork was blown in with self-priming specialised container paint.
The build was completed in just 8 weeks, and a member of our team attended a sign off with the client to ensure all specifications were correct and in place. Lion Containers Ltd arranged delivery and off-loaded the containers in a football stadium, where they were positioned and ready for a final fit out and branding.